Browning Day Mullins Dierdorf recently recognized several employees as associates and senior associates. The firm is committed to the empowerment of their talented staff and is proud to identify these team members for their leadership within the firm.
The following employees have been promoted to Senior Associate:
• Rosie Foulke, VP, Business Development
• Ryan Cambridge, Planning Practice Leader
• Christine Eaton, Landscape Architecture Practice Leader
The following employees have been promoted to Associate:
• Ryan Miller, Architecture Project Manager
• Chas Duffey, Architecture Project Manager
• Jennifer Miller, Architecture Project Manager
• Tom Green, Landscape Architecture Project Manager
• Mark Beer, Landscape Architect
• Katie Thompson, Interior Design Project Manager
“These individuals help us continue to develop a good reputation within the community, which allows us to expand what we do,” said Greg Jacoby, president and principal of Browning Day. “Our associates and senior associates have a strong technical ability or craftsmanship for their chosen practice. They build client trust, mentor staff, seek to do the right thing and work hard. We have immense confidence in them to represent our firm.”
Congratulations to the 2019 Class of Senior Associates and Associates!